-
June 22nd, 2001, 05:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
which S8 cameras (beside beaulieu) have interchangeable lens? anyone could help?
-
June 22nd, 2001, 06:12 PM
#2
HB Forum Moderator
I believe if you look in the archives, you may find this topic.
-Alex
-
June 27th, 2001, 05:20 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I'm pretty sure only the Nalcom.
If there are others, I'd love to hear about it.
-
June 29th, 2001, 03:23 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Beaulieu 2008, 3008, 4008, 5008, 6008, 7008 and 9008
Nalcom FTL
Carena 7610
Leicina Special
I heard that the Nalcom and the Carena have an inner fixed lens element so that they are not "true" interchangeable lens cameras even though the front lens comes off.
When it comes to price and servicability I have to recommend a Beaulieu. Current production of parts and many repair dealers make it a wise choice if one is going to spend more than $200 on a camera.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks